Brenda has experience in carrying out engagements involving: tax risk and tax compliance review, tax computations & reviews and VAT. She has also worked with major international companies in the Fintech and payments space in terms of finance, compliance & due diligence, relationship management, business development and service delivery.
Education and Qualifications
- University of Nairobi - Bachelor of Economics & Statistics
- KASNEB - Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
Professional and Industry Experience
- January 2022 – Present - Tax Analyst , Taxwise Africa Consulting LLP
- June 2021 – January 2022 - Account Manager, Virtual Pay International Limited
- July 2020 – May 2021 - Account Executive , Virtual Pay International Limited
- March 2020 – June 2020 - Corporate Assistant , Virtual Pay International Limited
Notable achievements include:
- Team Lead at Virtual Pay’s International business in terms of merchant account management and relationship management.
- Compliance Lead working on key compliance items including due diligence, strategic partnerships and agreements & policies reviews.
- Service delivery management executing details of finance, support and payments at Virtual Pay.
- Business development & lead generation at Virtual Pay and execution of successful business plans.
- Student leader at University of Nairobi (Under St. Paul’s Students Community)