Elizabeth has experience in undertaking local, regional and international tax engagements ranging across the major tax areas including Corporation Tax.
Education and Qualifications
- Strathmore University - Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation of United Kingdom - Certificate in International Tax
Professional and Industry Experience
- January 2022 – Present - Manager, Taxwise Africa Consulting LLP
- July 2021 – December 2021 - Consultant, Taxwise Africa Consulting LLP
- July 2019 – June 2021 - Senior Tax Analyst, Taxwise Africa Consulting LLP
- January 2017 – June 2019 - Tax Analyst, Taxwise Africa Consulting LLP
- April 2016 – December 2016 - Intern, Taxwise Africa Consulting LLP
Areas of expertise
Corporation Tax, Employment Income/Personal taxation, Withholding tax, Value Added Tax and Excise duty, Customs and Transfer Pricing & International Tax.